merlinx76

Default Amps, more argument!

I know my tests aren't scientific but I remember listening to some hom
audio receivers awhile back.

I was looking at one that was 100W X 2 . It was on sale for $300 dow
from $400. I listened to it to it and I was gonna get it, then, m
friend with me said "try that one over there". A $250 50W x 2 amp
After listening to the same song on the same speakers with the 2 amps
am absolutly certain that the small one sounded better (in the highe
freq's anyway) so that's the one I bought ...at full price.

You guys that argue there is no difference, power is power...How do yo
explain that there was an obvious difference? Can't one amp have a mor
linear frequency responce than another
-
merlinx7
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17481