Default Amp Recommendation help please

I just bought a sub/box combo for my wife's jeep. It's a
Boston Acoustics Pro series 12" in a small SEALED box
(~ 1 cubic foot). It's also a 2 ohm impedance sub.

She mostly listens to new metal; Korn, KillSwitch Engage,
Lamb of God etc.

I'd love ideas for an amp to drive this sub. I'd like to
spend $200, but will spend more if I need to. Used or
new is fine. A 4 channel would be fine too, I got her
some JL audio 6.5"s that I'd like to amp too.

BTW, my car has an ESX2752 in it. Anyone got one for
sale? Love that amp and it'd be perfect for what I need.

Thanks,
Nick