Scott Dorsey

Default Review - Peavey AMR 2400 console

news.verizon.net wrote:
Can someone give me their honest and best hands-on or hearsey experience on
this console please? How is it for a main studio mixer?

It's been many years since I used one, but as I recall it was a fairly
clean and usable console. Certainly underrated back then.

I would appreciate even hearsey-evidence at this point; since I might pick
up one if the $$ is right.

If you don't have a particular one in mind, and you haven't used one before,
why are you asking?

How does it compare with soundcraft (ghost or the holy spirit), or a Mackie
32. 8buss.

I have no real idea, since it's been so long. I'd rather use almost anything
over the Mackie 8-buss, though.