Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Here we go again!

Jenn said:

Well, you have. But you conveyed the impression to Arny that you
preferred vinyl because it's vinyl and he has a problem.

Then Arny needs to actually read the posts, because I've said no such
thing.

Apparently, Bratzi is telling us that Arnii got confused about your
meaning. I suggest prefacing all your comments about records you like
with the simple introductory phrase "I know vinyl is inherently crappy,
but I found this recording ..." Then you can go on to discuss how the
album pleases you despite being conveyed on the horribly flawed medium
of vinyl.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to insinuate snidely that the happenstance of a
good-sounding record is most likely accidental. Adding a comment to that
effect will tend to assuage the Beast's fragile ego and distract him
from the obviously hostile overtones of your attack on digital media.