Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Moving-coil cartridges

"Scott" wrote in message
On Jun 22, 6:51 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Sonnova" wrote in message

In this regard, cartridges are much like /
speakers. While measurements can tell one a lot about speakers,
ultimately,
you have to listen.

There's some heavy hitters in the industry who will disagree with you
about
that, too.

Which "heavy hitters" have asserted that one need not ultimately
listen to speakers to evaluate them? I find that a rather shocking
claim. I would be very skeptical of any such person's opinions
regardless of the alleged weight of their punch.

Apparently you don't keep up with the lead tech guys are Harmon.