Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default How do you personally shop for Hi-Fi speakers?

On 10/06/2017 5:00 AM, Brassplyer wrote:
I'm not referring to just general principals of what to look for, I mean specifically what do *you* personally do when looking for speakers for recreational listening? Do you regard the listening rooms at Best Buy to be useless or do you think they're good enough to evaluate speakers/amps? Or is there nothing at Best Buy you feel is worth having?

Or do you just use studio monitors?

Extrapolating from that stupid ultra-fi article , check he

https://www.whathifi.com/best-buys/h...hi-fi-speakers

and

https://www.whathifi.com/best-buys/h...hi-fi-speakers

geoff