Posted to aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes
TT TT is offline

Default Tube/Valve Amp Noise (attention Alan and Iain)

"roughplanet" wrote in
message
u...
: "TT" wrote in message
: ...
:
: "roughplanet" wrote in
: message
u...
:
: "Arny Krueger" wrote in message
: ...
:
: : Hey dumb arse, you were talking to roughplanet and
abusing me!
: : For the record I haven't been anywhere near you in
this thread!
: :
: : I would call for an apology but I would have more
chance walking
: : on water!
: :
: : How about the next time you step into a NG looking
for an abuse-fest
: : what about you try and be a at least a little bit
sober then you may
: : realise whom you are actually abusing?
: :
: : Note: this is TT and *NOT* Ruff!
:
: : Spoil sport!!! See my post below :-).
:
: Very good Ruff :-)) You were reeling him in very
nicely.
:
: See how I can get abused by this terminal idiot and I
: haven't been near him for a month! All this arsehole is
an
: argument looking for a venue!
:
: Cheers Terry (or am I Ruff today, or Alan or
TW........????)
:
: It doesn't matter who you are, the fool is just spoiling
for an argument, so
: anyone will do.
:
: But watch his behavior now. If he's true to form, he'll
drop out of site for
: a month until (he hopes) people have forgotten what a
total idiot he made of
: himself.
: Alternatively, this post might just stir him into action
again, but I doubt
: it.
:
: All these control freaks behave in the same manner; they
can never lose an
: argument, never be wrong & never make a mistake.
: Arnie has just failed on all three counts, so he's
probably sitting in his
: kennel licking his balls & hoping someone will come along
& pat him on the
: head.
:
: What a sad, self-opiniated bugger he is. I bet even his
fellow churchgoers
: can't stand the sight of him, and look forward to the day
when he actually
: turns the other cheek so someone can king hit the prick
whilst the rest of
: the congregation clap furiously:-).
:
: ruff
:
And I thought you didn't know him very well ;-)

When I get home tonight I just may copy the post across to
RAO so the rest of his "mates" can see what an idiot he is
:-))

Cheers Terry