When I said the other day that audio subjectivism is the rejection of
the scientific method, this is what I meant:

Harry Lavo wrote:

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but since you assert this constantly I
can only do the same in response....the testing you favor has never been
validated for the open-ended evaluation of reproduced music. Period. If it
had been and could be demonstrated to have been so, it would be widely used
and accepted by most every audiophile. The fact that it has not been, is
not accepted, and flies in the face of so much otherwise different consensus
means that to continue asserting it as you do, is an act of faith, nothing
else.

To believe this, one must ignore reams of scientific data that conflict
with what you believe. In particular, one must assert, against all
evidence, that human hearing operates differently when listening to
reproduced music than it does at all other times, and that generations
of scientists have just been deluding themselves.

This is how Creation Science operates. Let's hope the audio field never
sinks so low.

bob