asdg

Default Best Desk for Need some help, Thanks in advance!!!

I'd look at the Chameleon by JVC. Sony makes one similar. They are
basically a flat tinted piece of plastic as the front piece that almost
seems to not be there when the unit is off and the face folds down when in
use to display the controlls might look at those had one in the past and it
was wonderfull went VERY well with my black interior.
Jared
"Josh Tayler" wrote in message
I am looking for the best deck that I can get. I do not anything real

fancy
like DVD or Anything, I just want to be able to play CD,CD-R,CD-RW,MP3,WMA

have been looking at Eclipse and Alpine. I have always had pioneer in the
past but all of the decks that they seem to have now are silver in color

and
I am looking for a Black face deck. the interior of my car is all black

and
I do not want a silver deck standing out. The models that I have been
looking at are the Alpine CDA-9815 and the Eclipse CD8443 ANY help

would
be appreciated!!!