Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default New vs Old Cars

Let's face it...you hate Harbeths because you can't afford them.
Period.

I couldn't afford a real pair of JBL Paragons or Hartsfields, but I
certainly don't hate them.

There are a hell of a lot of things I can't afford I would be the
first to say I think are great.

*Sometimes i wonder as to whether you are a status building yuppie or
just a big sanitary pad wearing technically ignorant sissy.

I don't have to wonder about you. You're white supremacist trailer
trash with autism.

I'm a white nationalist, not a white supremacist, you yuptard. And
I'd rather be trailer trash than a yuppie, even though I have never
lived in a trailer.

And if I really am Aspergers' (by definition a high functioning
syndrome) why are you calling me an idiot? Would you call Bill Gates
an idiot? He may be a lot of things but not an idiot. And,
furthermore, if he IS an idiot, I wouldn't mind having some (five or
ten billion worth, say) of that sort of idiocy.

Make up your mind, such as it is.