John Atkinson

Arny Krueger wrote:
your dissembling since then has lowered you considerably
in many people's eyes.

PS. One small point, Mr. Krueger, but an important one: I
haven't done any dissembling. What I have done is contradict
you when you are wrong, put forward different, valid
explanations for observed phenomena and events, and argue
with you when I feel you are getting something wrong. I
have also defended myself against your criticisms, and
clearly pointed out to everyone but apparently Mike McKelvy,
when you have uttered an untruth, such as when you accused me
of attacking your children.

None of this is dissembling. None of of this is "telling lies."

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile