Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Anyone have a Schematic for a Fender Acoustasonic 90?

On 02/08/2019 03:44, Paul wrote:
Abuse snipped

Please check Phil Allison's previous posting record. He has a habit of
accusing others of suffering from his own shortcomings. While he has a
reasonable knowledge of certain aspects of the audio business, he shows,
when posting, personality problems which vary in seriousness for no
apparent reason. He is banned from many usenet and other social media
groups for this reason.

He is also resident in the kill files of many posters here, and posters
responding to him as you have also end up in the kill files, so do not
get the hep they would like.

With proper precautions, working on SMPS units is perfectly safe. I hate
doing it, because I dislike working on SMDs as my eyesight is not what
is used to be.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.