Rory Calhoun

Default Are these car speakers any good?

They a MOTORJOY 600 WATT 3-WAY 6.5" 6-1/2" CAR SPEAKER PAIR**

I have no idea what they sound like and can't find any info on them,
but I can see
from the pic they have MASSIVE magnets, a rubber surround and poly
woofer cone, plus a separate dome tweeter fixed in the middle of the
woofer. This already makes them a heck of a lot better than the stock
speakers that came with my 93 Toyota Tercel. I'm basically looking for
reasonably priced speakers that provide a full range of sound (to
offset the fact that the Clarion stereo does not have an EQ).

I know they are a no-name Korean brand, but is there anything better
for around this price or what?