Posted to rec.audio.pro
jtees4 jtees4 is offline

Default Hello and help

On 14 Nov 2019 11:32:27 -0500, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:

geoff wrote:
You are, of course, right regarding the current being 'primary. It would
be reassuring to me to actually have a full output voltage/current spec,
given the vagaries of the ads.

This is likely a cheap laptop switching supply. 19V is very common, and
the easiest thing is to go to a shop that sells used laptops or ask a
friend in the IT business to look through their AC adaptor pile for something
with the right connector.

All the laptop switching supplies are noisy as hell, but hopefully your
device is designed for good noise rejection. And they are pretty much free,
because people throw them out right and left.
--scott

Thanks Scott. I have thrown some out myself, which of course I wish I
had now. But I still have not received my pedal, so I'm not sure if
their are any issues. When I have it I'll post again, I have reason to
believe there may be more to the story than the power supply. But
we'll see how it goes.

Please check out my music:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1430296