Posted to rec.audio.pro
brassplyer brassplyer is offline

Default Does this look like an authentic film of an actual recording?

On Sunday, November 3, 2019 at 5:23:50 PM UTC-5, Phil Allison wrote:
Brassplyer wrote:

Something I do notice, they obviously are actually performing and the one VU meter is responding in correlation to the the music and the tape player is running. It seems they were recording something.

** You vying for the "Gullible Fool" award of the year?

I'm making an observation - they're obviously actually singing and playing, the VU meter is moving. Could be they're recording even if it's not what's being heard on the playback.

FFS wise up dickhead.

Feel better now that you've let your personality disorder run free?