Posted to rec.audio.pro
jtees4 jtees4 is offline

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 11:32:49 -0800 (PST), wrote:

They are all the same. Very noisy mixers. I was trying to use one for a ham radio input, but it had more noise than a Lexicon Alpha usb mixer. Not recomended for pro audio recording. Fine for d j or live mixes where the crowd volume is high.

I had one a few years ago, I returned it simply because of the noise.
So YES I had the same problem. Was very dissappointed. I do use a
Behringer usb interface, and as long as it is kept low it is quiet
enough. I also use a couple of Behringer microphones and those I have
always liked.