Andrew M.

Default dolby coax to L,C,R,LS,RS,LFE

Check out the Yamaha RX-V630. It has all the line ins and out you need.
You can also defeat any processing. I have one and it works very well.

EganMedia wrote:
I'd like
something more solidly built and without all that additional processing
crap that the consumer receivers have.

Are you kidding!?!? The cheap consumer receivers have built in delays and
reverbs designed to make your boxy little living room sound like a boxy little
living room inside a cheap digital recreation of a Famous European Cathedral.
Who wouldn't want that?

Actually, I think you've just pegged a marketable product. I'd certainly buy
one. I wonder which manufacturer might consider bringing a product like this
to market? We should lobby them.

Joe Egan
EMP
Colchester, VT