Mark Zarella

Default Alpine deck blew my subs!

Hi guys... OK please correct me if I am wrong... but I thought the
output of the MOSFET transistors invert when the amp is bridged

No. The inversion is in the preamp section.

and this
inversion creates the lower impedence load,

There's nothing the amp can do to "create" the speaker's impedance - aside
from melting the voice coil. The speaker has an impedance, period.

when the amp is bridged.
Hence, the output transistors are forced to pass double the current when
bridged?

They "double" the current (actually, not quite a doubling), but not because
the speaker's impedance is magically halved. Rather, it's because the
voltage is doubled.