Gary Eickmeier

Mark DeBellis wrote:

It would not solve the problem because once you had listened to the
first passage you would have to remember the property for the duration
of the second passage, and I am hypothesizing that you don't have
reliable memory for that. That is the problem.

OK, so let me get this straight: You listen to one component, hear
certain properties, then listen to another component, and hear certain
other properties, but by the time it's all over with you can't remember
which was which? This pretty much dooms any listening test, doesn't it?
Not sure I see the point of your question.

Gary Eickmeier