2mb

Default subgrouping drums

Are you saying that Digi has not implemented autocompensation in Pro
tools?
This might be difficult to get right. I have noticed on my DAW that some
plugins introduce a longer delay than others. I have a harmonizer that adds
almost 30 ms of delay most others add about 7-10ms. To auto correct you
would need to know the delay spec for every plugin.

To add to this, the adjustable buffer settings might complicate matters.

I know nothing about Pro Tools (except what I have read in marketing hype)
so can't talk about how the TDM system works. Pro Tools's TDM spec may
require the plugin to provide delay compensation feedback or something. It
seems logical that such a sophisticated (and expensive) DAW should do this.