Posted to rec.audio.pro
muzician21 muzician21 is offline

Default Can anyone id this mic?

On Mar 6, 5:06*am, "Badmuts" wrote:

Do you want to impress the girl by knowing what mic she has, so she

thinks
'wow, this is a smart guy - must.... date...' ?

Interesting to see the places some folks' minds go.

Hey, I wouldn't blame you if you did - she's not that ugly. And what
possible other reason could there be?

If only you'd answer the question...

Simple curiosity.

Yes, she's beautiful and a very talented singer. However I don't give
most chicks the credit to make a leap like you suggested above nor do
I believe such a train of thought would likely lead them to romantic
notions.

Most chicks - "guy who knows tech stuff = nerd" They'll instead zero
in on the guitar player who'll be an asshole to them, cheat on them
and wreck their car.