David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"J_West" wrote in message ...

Are we still talking about 3000s ?

I had to put a mark on the front of mine to remind me of the right
side. They look identical from both sides.

The Logo, the model number, and the pattern symbol are on the front.

They do have a set of dip switches and one is a -3db cut. If the gain
is low that could have been changed.

It's pad is a 10dB attenuator... and that's a lot.

Mine had a terrible radio freq. pickup problem. Had to wrap it in
tin-foil and then put black tape around it to hide the foil. That
solved the problem but it looked like hell.

You had a rather obvious cable problem, IMHO.

Looked better on Toms on
rock sessions, but I was never impressed with the sound.

Whaddaya' want for a $200 AKG large diaphragm? ;-)

DM

PS... were you joking?