MOSFET

Just for grins, I tried one those on-line translaters. I wrote something in
English, translated it to Spanish and then back to English. Note the amps I
use for my submarines. Take a look:

English:

This is a test post to see how on-line translaters work. I am 37 years old
and live on Camano Island, in Washington State. I drive a 1999 Suburu
Forester. My stereo consists of an Alpine 7863 head-unit, a Panasonic
portable DVD player (mounted on my dash), an LA Sound 13 band EQ, a Rockford
Fosgate Punch 225.2 (112.5 X 2 watts per channel, 450 watts bridged RMS) for
my subs, a Soundstream Reference 700 (125 watts X 2 for my fronts), and
another Rockford amp, a Power 360 (90 watts X 2) for my rear fill. My front
stage consists of MB Quart PSD 216's (6.5" seperates), my rear fill are a
pair of Boston Accoustic 6.5" coaxials (RX7's or something like that), my
subs are a pair of JL 12W3's in a sealed enclosure, I use three caps (two .5
farad and one 1 farad, all Lightning), Optima Yellow Top Battery, and all
wiring/connectors are Phoenix Gold. I have been very happy with this
current configuration though I plan to install a recently aquired Kenwood EQ
in the dash. I am also considering buying an additional JL 12W3 subwoofer
and using my Soundstream amp to drive the subs as this amp can handle low
impedence loads. This, however, will require the construction of an
entirely new enclosure. Like most car stereo nuts, there is just no such
thing as enough bass.

English to Spanish to English:

This is a post of the test to see how translaters in line works. I am 37
years old and of alive in the island of Camano, the state of Washington. I
lead to silvicultor 1999 of Suburu. My estereofonia consists of an alpine
head-unit 7863, a portable player of Panasonic DVD (mounted in my spraying),
a bandage EQ of sound 13 of, a sacador 225,2 of Rockford Fosgate (112,5 xs 2
watts by the channel, 450 watts of RMS tended a bridge on) for my
submarines, a reference 700 (125 watts of Soundstream X 2 for my fronts),
and another Rockford ampere, an energy 360 (90 watts X 2) for my later
embankment. My final stage consists of the quarter of gallon PSD 216's (6,5
of the MB "seperates), my later embankment is a pair coaxials of Boston de
Accoustic 6,5" (RX7's or something like that), my submarines is a pair of JL
12W3's in a sealed enclosure, I use three sockets (farad and a 1 farad, all
the lightning), yellow superior battery of two 5 of the optimal degrees, and
all wiring/connectors is gold of Phoenix. I have been very happy with this
present configuration although planning for installing recently to aquired
Kenwood EQ in the spraying. Also I am considering buying of subwoofer
additional of JL 12W3 and using of my Soundstream ampere to drive the
submarines whereas this ampere can handle low loads of impedence. This,
nevertheless, will entirely require the construction of a new enclosure.
Like most of the estéreas nuts of the car, there is right no low enough
thing as.