FasDeth

"Tony F" wrote in message
news
If you use an online translator and translate everything you say from
English to Spanish and then back to Spanish again, this is what you get!!!
Here is a copy of a post I started a while back. First, I'll show you
what I originally wrote, and then the same text in mmdir2002-speak.

Original post: "Just purchased this deck...first time Pioneer owner. Not
too shabby.
However, I can't get the display to show both the CD track number/elapsed
time AND the time at the same time. I would have figured that with the
OEL
display this would have been as easy as cake. Did I miss something?"

And again in mmdir2002-speak: "It bought barely this platform. time
Pioneer owner ..first. Not too ragged. Nevertheless, I cannot obtain the
unfold to show the number/passed time CD trace AND the time al same time.
Would have figured that with the unfold of OEL that this would have been
as easy as biscuit. I lost I something?"

Ta da!!

Tony

To funny... I've been trying to pinpoint it myself..
Personally I think he might be tone deaf with dslyexia or something(with all
his studies).
Illegal alien maybe..? Maybe he just needs a good spell checker.!

-FasDeth