Arny Krueger

"John Schutkeker" wrote in message
. 30.44
I'm designing a system for shattering wine glasses with high intensity
sound, but my design doesn't "feel" right to me, and I need somebody
to tell me if I've forgotten something important. I need an
oscilloscope to measure the resonant frequency of the glass and a
frequency generator to produce it. I need stereo speakers and a
stereo amplifier powerful enough to generate the sound to break the
glass.

But how do I correctly get the signal from the frequency generator
into the stereo amplifier. Do I need a pre-amp, or do I just wire it
straight in?

Just about any good signal generator has enough output to drive just about
any power amp to full power, and beyond.