Annika1980

Default Power conditioner or power cord or something else

From: "Rich.Andrews"

Do something where it will make the biggest difference. Treat your
listening room. You may think it sounds good, but I assure you that there
is always something that can be done to improve it.

But wouldn't that lead to REAL audible improvement? I think this guy just
wants the mythical improvement that only golden ears can hear.

Also, everybody knows that to get maximum audible benefit power cords must be
stored and refrigerated when not in use. No power conditioner is gonna help a
warm cord. And of course, exposure to light will kill a power cords nuances
faster than anything. That's why most of your better components are black, ya
know.