Posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Robert Morein

Default 24 bit audio over USB

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:02:50 -0700, David Nebenzahl wrote:

Pooh Bear spake thus:

I'm interested in passing stereo audio over USB in both directions.

[snip]

Amazing. Just ****ing amazing.

34 replies to your question, by my count on my ISP's view of the group,
and *not one useful answer to your question*. (Including my two, make
that three, posts, I'm sorry to say.) Lots of people saying "**** that,
won't work", or "why bother?" and other useful tidbits.

Ain't Usenet wonderful?

A lot of the answers looked to me like "Why design and build, when you
can buy cheaper?"

If that's not good enough, then we need a more comprehensive system
specification.

It's a crowded market. I don't know what Graham is trying to prove.