Posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Jeff Findley

Default 24 bit audio over USB

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message
I'm effectivly *designing* a sound card - not in the market to buy one.

I know, but I fail to see the point when there are many affordable USB sound
cards with digital audio inputs and outputs. Plus, I prefer optical digital
connections to keep the electrically noisy PC completely electrically
isolated from my audio equipment.

If I were you I'd concentrate on the high end A/D and D/A parts of the
circuit and use an existing USB sound card with digital inputs and outputs
to drive it.

Jeff
safety"
- B. Franklin, Bartlett's Familiar Quotations (1919)