Posted to rec.audio.tech
Barry Mann Barry Mann is offline

Default turntable nightmare

In , on 12/06/06
at 09:23 PM, "Mr.T" MrT@home said:

[ ... ]

There will be better stuff available for even less (real) money quite
probably. And by then China will probably have caught up with the rest
of the world, and the cheap gear will be made in Africa instead.

Eventually, we'll need to find exploitable labor on another planet. An
"off planet" support call center will take on a new dimension.

"out of this world service ... " (sorry, it just slipped out)

spam:
wordgame:123(abc):14 9 20 5 2 9 18 4 at 22 15 9 3 5 14 5 20 dot 3 15
13 (Barry Mann)