Arny Krueger

Default Dynaco A25 XL Speaker - Need crossover diagram.

"Pete Snyder" wrote in message
om
As a followup to my earlier positing about weak bass from my recently
purchased Dynaco A25XL speakers (not A25's - but A25XL !!), I am
searching for an article/review on these A25XL's that would include a
diagram or description of the crossover. I just want to assure myself
that somewhere back in time that a previous owner did't muck around
with the cross-overs and perhaps cause the weak bass that I now
encounter. (Remember that I even replaced the original woofers with
SEAS' current replacement for the Dynaco driver but with NO
improvement!!)

Thanks for any help!

All you need to know is that in a simple 2-way crossover, the capacitor if
any goes in series with the tweeter, and the inductor if any goes in series
with the woofer.