Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Questions

On Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 8:20:29 AM UTC-5, wrote:
JackA wrote: "Of what, best insults? Okay, I'll agree!!

Jack

And, cowardly hiding behind a stupid alias when calling
others "dumbf - " and "shortbus". Really professional,
I must add.

Very common in usenet. Always a small klan or some sort.

I never see Scott criticizing their language, so he must be in full support of their childish actions here.

Don't take me wrong, Scott's okay, but, geez, after FIVE years and that tape recorder still isn't fixed! Troubleshooting isn't one of his strong points.

Jack