Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Questions

On 04/02/2015 01:57, JackA wrote:
On Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 2:13:51 AM UTC-5, Peter Larsen wrote:
"JackA" skrev i en meddelelse

On Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 9:20:36 PM UTC-5, hank alrich wrote:

Yeah, Mark, Hank knows a heck more than I.

Correct.

Jack

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Peter, have Hank tell me everything he knows. Really. I have a half minute to spare!

So, that's half a minute to tell you all you can comprehend, and a years

or two that you won't understand a word of.

The people you are being so dismissive of in this thread all have proven
track records, while you first appeared here a few days ago, spouting
nonsense. Go to google groups and check their posting history over the
last decade or so, then call them inexperienced and ignorant of the
facts about audio, if you still consider that tp be the facts.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.