Posted to rec.audio.tech
ChrisCoaster ChrisCoaster is offline

Default TV Antenna Connections & Temperature

On Nov 30, 8:00*pm, Doug Freyburger wrote:

Report from my wife is that during the day the reception of channels 2,
5 and 7 suck, just not as bad as with the square antenna. *Her favorite
shows are on those channels during the day and several of our
favorites like NCIS are on them at night.

I'll look at a bigger VHF type antenna to merge with the propeller
looking part of the Clear Stream. *The added dipole that's the
difference between a regular ClearStream 2 and a ClearStream 2 Complete
did not cut it.

_______________
Report from the wife is just what I expected. That CS2 was a waste of
your money(and mine before I took a sledgehammer to it and carted it
out to the apartment dumpster in 47 pieces. LMFAO!!!!

Wanna know what I used in conjunction with it?? A simple piece'a sh..
just like this:
http://image.shutterstock.com/displa...tv-6753079.jpg

If it solved my high-VHF problems from 35 miles away behind a hill it
should have no problem helping you out 25-30 miles away clear shot to
downtown. LOL!

-CC