Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default BaBoon Slips On Banana Peel, Executes Picture-Perfect ReverseSomersault Faceplant

On Apr 16, 10:39*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[Ouch! That's always gotta hurt!]

BaBoon howled:

Shhh!, Jenn, George and myself scored well into the normal range.
Maybe that's why everyone calls us "the Normals."

Normal people don't invent make-believe "behavior therapists," monkeyboy.

You're right. They don't.

So, unless you can substantiate their existence and credentials, by your
concurrence, you're not "Normal" but that won't be no big surprise.

Sorry, but that's simply not true. It's up to them, not me, to supply
that, and they've already told me they have no intention of letting a
known stalker and liar such as yourself have any personal information.

Smart move, I say.