Harry Lavo

Default science vs. pseudo-science

Stewart -

Since my name has been dragged in here, and you are apparently calling me
"dishonest" and a "liar," would you please cite where and when I have been
"dishonest" or "lied" in a discussion of dbt testing. Of cables no less,
which I have studiously avoided.

If you can't find any (which will be the case) I would appreciate an
apology.

Harry

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 17:37:55 GMT, (ludovic
mirabel) wrote:

(Stewart Pinkerton) wrote in message

It tells people *exactly* what I'd like to be known, which is that you
simply *refuse* to engage in honest debate, instead using every
possible trick to avoid the inevitable conclusion, that you simply do
not have a case to argue.

Name one participant in RAHE discussions who disagrees with you on
DBT matters and who does "engage in honest debate" with you. If you
recall it is not Mkuller or Harry Lavo. Name one "honest" man who
disagrees with you ,honestly by your lights, about testing cables.

That is of course entirely my point. It is *very* obvious that those
in this forum who support DBTs rely on logic and on the results of
actual tests, whereas those who disagree rely on polemic, distortion
and cherry-picking.

It is probably ( statistically of course) true that you really
believe that people normally lie to argue a point.

Not perhaps in general, but it certainly seems to form a pattern in
*this* instance.