Ethan Winer

Default 20hz to 20Khz , yea right!

Flash,

Tony hit the salient high points, and I'll add this:

I think this is all smoke and mirrors stuff so that its 'too hard' to do

yourself.

Not smoke and mirrors, acoustic interference. That's the real issue. And
that's why even 1/12th octave pink noise tests are useless to obtain a true
response within a room.

None of us live inside a anechoic chamber

Yes, but that's an entirely different issue. You said your stated goal is to
measure the *speaker's* response. Well, if you meausre it in a room you're
measuring far more of the *room's* response.

--Ethan