Mike Rivers

Default What Does "XLR" Mean? -- Official Answer

In article writes:

I cant remember where but I once read that XLR meant "extra low resistance"

Probably on the Internet somehwere. People make up all sorts fo facts
and post them. Fortunately, Internet literature doesn't last forever
(though sometimes it seems like it does).

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )