Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default AAAAAGGGGHHH!!! Duck and Coverrrrrr!

Jeff Henig wrote:
Scott Dorsey wrote:
Look at the dozen or so posts immediately below mine. F'kin hate when
somebody drops trou' and leaves a big'un like that on the boards!

I don't think you realize this, but you are using a totally different interface
than most people using Usenet. We don't have any idea what you mean by the
"posts below yours."

I think he's referring to the 4466 Solutions messages. Someone burped a
major spamfest.

Not seen here. Someone runs cleanfeed upstream of me and kills all of that
stuff.