Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Note to Clyde

Wacky Sacky said:

Don't bother.

I will bother.

You're self-bothering.

You are in need of some help.

How considerate of you. When it comes to your help, I'd prefer you focus on
a couple of outstanding questions that you've been weaseling away from for
months. First, when you were squealing in terror about SSM during your
colloquy with Jenn, you pretended not to understand anything she said. I'm
sure you can do better once you're out of Scottie's orbit.

Second, you once claimed, in apparent seriousness, that Witless is "quite
intelligent". I asked you then, and I'm asking you now, if you truly believe
that, how do you explain his simpleton act on Usenet?

It would be much more fruitful for you to clean up your own messes than to
run interference for poor, dumb Scottie Witlessmongrel.