Ty Ford

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:51:34 -0400, wrote
(in article .com):

I'm at work now, so not able to test this out, but from some
conversations on the DUC it seems like my problem might be using a USB
2.0 hard drive. I think (hope) that it might be interfering with the
MBOX. This would explain a lot.

Actually I would really prefer to just use my C drive to record on. I
know it is not ideal, but that would be a lot more portable and I have
minimal plug in and track count needs. If that worked and I could back
up and archive to the external drive I would be fine.

here's to hoping. I wish I hadn't installed SP2 last night in a fit of
desperation, but we shall see what happens.

I still think that support could be a lot better. I've had more
trouble with Digidesign stuff than anything else I've ever used.
Actually, it's the ONLY stuff that ever gives me any trouble, other
than an Epson scanner that I returned.

Thanks
Paul

Whoa!

I'm NOT a PC guy, but in Mac land, the deal is you put the program on your
system drive and the audio media (sessions) on another preferrably internal
5400 rpm minimum, (7200 rpm better) drive.

I don't know that digi supports USB 2. Anybody?

Regards,

Ty Ford

stuff are at
www.tyford.com