Rich Andrews

Alex Rodriguez wrote in news:bnjono$cke$7
@newsmaster.cc.columbia.edu:

In article . net,
says...
I haven't posted here in a long while, but I lets get this straight.

There
are SEVERAL prices listed in the bluebook (from mint floor to trade in

dirt)
. Mr. Sleazebag McCarty ONLY reports the lowest price for everything.

He
is a mentally incompetent troll with a serious delusion.

Actually, he lists the price that a dealer will typically offer you if
you try to trade in your equipment. For a private sale, you should not
expect to get retail prices for your used equipment.
Alex

Alex,

The part you are missing is that the retail price listed is what dealers
and other are selling the equipment on the street for. Let say you have a
car and you can trade it in and the dealer will give you $5000 for it or
you could sell it outright and get 9-10k for it. Please tell me that you
would gladly trade it in and lose 4-5 thousand in the process rather than
wait a week or two and keep that 4-5 k in your pocket.