Dave

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 02:46:34 -0000, Rich Andrews
wrote:

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION wrote in
ews.com:

On 26/10/03 6:38, in article ,
"Dave" wrote:

Please provide documentation where there was even one sale at that
price. Or even double that. Or show where there is a pair for sale
now at that price. Or double. Or even triple.

Bluebook says:
-------------

http://www.orionbluebook.com/orion/company/faq.htm

"The used prices are derived from dealer surveys gathered nationwide.*
Dealers are asked to provide the "selling price" and "days to sell".*

The
used price is then calculated based on what an average store could sell

the
product for in 30 days or less.
*
The price has proven to be an accurate reflection of the
actual marketplace"

Therefore the bluebook price documents ACTUAL SALES and your complaint

is
rejected.

Brian,

You can reject all you want, but the fact of the matter is you are lying
as the price you quoted was NOT the used price. It was the trade-in value
or what a dealer would purchase the item for outright.

Brian,
I know that this is not always the case. I used to own a small
company and one year we listed an amp in the Audio Equipment
Directory. Never made one, even a prototype. Somehow, the blue book
had prices for these published shortly thereafter. So no matter what
they say, I believe a lot of it is BS.

Dave