Mr. Tawny the talking tiger

I haven't posted here in a long while, but I lets get this straight. There
are SEVERAL prices listed in the bluebook (from mint floor to trade in dirt)
.. Mr. Sleazebag McCarty ONLY reports the lowest price for everything. He
is a mentally incompetent troll with a serious delusion.

The only reason I read his stuff and not KILLFILE him is that for the most
part it is a chuckle. He ain't going away, so at least he serves a purpose,
making me laugh! So just sit back watch the one legged man in an ass
kicking contest and laugh till your blue in the face.