MZ

Default The FAQ needs a major update

Lee, I was helpful to you at the beginning, but you're
really starting to be a prick. Go away.

Really? Where? I hadn't seen anything posted with your name on it that
was helpful ..

Yeah? Well I guess you wouldn't mind removing the suggestions I made about
the FAQ that I, like Ian, never gave you permission to post on your site.

I'm not sure a qualification of "disingenuous" directed
at me is being helpful. And I pretty sure calling me a prick isn't
helpful either. Just so you know, being a prick is calling people names
simply based on the fact that they don't agree with you, supporting
others that do the same and/or simply calling them names for lack of
anything better to say.

No, it's based on the demonstrable fact that you're an asshole.