Lee

Default The FAQ needs a major update

Originally posted by MZ
Lee, I was helpful to you at the beginning, but you're
really starting to be a prick. Go away.

Really? Where? I hadn't seen anything posted with your name on it tha
was helpful .. I'm not sure a qualification of "disingenuous" directe
at me is being helpful. And I pretty sure calling me a prick isn'
helpful either. Just so you know, being a prick is calling people name
simply based on the fact that they don't agree with you, supportin
others that do the same and/or simply calling them names for lack o
anything better to say. If you have a point, besides the one on you
head, make it. If you don't have the intellectual aptitude to come u
with something better than "we're right and you're wrong", then go bac
to your sandbox
-
Le
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647