Lee

Default The FAQ needs a major update

Eddie Runner wrote:
Your the one that said I DID KNOW YOU!
You said you tried to sell me some web space...
dont you remember posting that??

Actually I believe that I wrote that I had offered to host your sit
for free. I sent you an email a while back .. let me make sure I'm no
wrong .. you are the author of the Car Audio Basics tutorials right? I
so, yes, I emailed you and offered to give you hosting space for you
site free .. not sure how long ago that was, your reply was tha
someone else had already offered and no thanks. That was all there wa
to it.

.. you just wanna whine about things....

Let's see, in the last couple days, in this newsgroup, I've been calle
a newbie, a liar, a thief, stupid, no-talent, a spammer, ***-clown, an
moron just to mention a few. I probably have a right to whine. O
course if you consider the source for most of this .. perhaps you ar
right
-
Le
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647