Eddie Runner

Default The FAQ needs a major update

You left this part out LEE

IAN WROTE
I can't prevent other people from making copies of the FAQ -- and as
long as the FAQ remains unaltered and includes the notices in Section
0, then I don't really care (even though I discourage this).

For get about the even though I discourage this part..??
selective quoting eh?

Lee wrote:

Ian wrote:

.. as long as the FAQ remains unaltered and includes the
notices in Section 0, then I don't really care ...

Ian, Thanks for clearing this up for the freakshow. I hadn't realized
that the main purpose of this newsgroup had been reduced to an exercise
in Sado-Masochism.
--
Lee
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=176471