Mike Rivers

In article writes:

I'm pretty sure I have the manual (and possibly an extra copy) at work.
I'll look Monday and let you know.

Thanks.

As a follow-up, I found a web site for Treasure Chest Corp (New
Jersey) who apparently develops manuals for electronic equipment. They
have a service manual listed for the PCM-501 and it's $17, which is
certainly a fair price. Anyone have experience with this compay
(Treasure Chest, not Sony) and know what their manuals are like? I'll
proabably give them a call next week. If it's the actual manual that
they wrote for Sony I'm sure it's easier ordering from them and about
the same price as ordering from Sony. If it's a half-assed aftermarket
manual like some I've seen for cars I've owned, I'll pass. (though I
don't expect them to tell me that it's half-assed)

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )