Geoff Wood

"Tim Martin" wrote in message

"Don Pearce" wrote in message

As far as I am aware, there are no class B amps around these days.
Anybody
know of any?

Presumably this "high end audio manufacturer" makes Class B amplifiers:

http://www.norh.com/docs/amps/

"... 99% of all audio amplifiers today are Class B. Class B amplifier can
be
built today so that its distortions are well below what the human ear can
detect and nearly to the point where it is unmeasurable.

I would not buy anything of a "high end audio manufacturer" who does not
evidently understand what most spotty electronic geek students learn in
their first semester (if they didn't know already).

geoff