Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nil[_2_] Nil[_2_] is offline

Default Usenet Service

On 02 Apr 2021, geoff wrote in
rec.audio.pro:

On 2/04/2021 1:53 am, ClumsyWetPilotDevil66 wrote:
On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 21:08:46 GMT, mcp6453 wrote:
I'm paying about $8 per month for Usenet access from Giganews.
This group is the only one I access any more. Is there a cheaper
alternative? I can downgrade my Giganews account, but a free one
would be nice, if there is such a thing these days.

I third it... eternal-september.org plus Thunderbird on win 10,
or plus Homez reader on Android. All free and works well

That would be "Holmez" ?

Well, that's nice to know! It's been many, many years since I've seen
any Android Usenet client updated, let alone a new one introduced. I
figured it was a deadend technology that nobody would ever again sink
more time or effort into. I'm going to try this one out!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.holmez.twa